Thursday, March 11, 2010

Business Mission Statement

“Dark Fog” is a men’s cologne that offers a unique bold scent. The scent smells just like you would imagine fresh rain on a foggy day in London. It will be a unique blend of an earthy smell, and spice.
My target market is men between the ages of 25-35 with a household Income of 100k or people that aspire to make that. These men will be single, and usually shop at stores like Saks, Diesel, Zara, Burberry, Whole foods, and Gold’s Gym. These men are not price conscious. " A social class is a group of people who are considered nearly equal in status or community esteem, who regularly socailize among themselves both formally and informally, and who share behavioral norms." (MKTG,Lamb Hair McDaniel, pg.71)I want to be a wholesaler and sale my cologne exclusively at Neiman Marcus. We will put together some sort of price fixing. " Price fixing is an agreement between two or more firms on the price they will charge for a porduct." (MKTG, Lamb Hair Mcdaniel, pg. 280)My fragrance is high-end and will cost $79. I want the bottle of this fragrance to be very unique. I want the glass of the bottle to look frosted creating a “foggy” look. I want the shape of the bottle to imitate the shape of a rain drop, but not as symmetrical. I want the rain drop to be bigger on one side than the other.
The most important thing to my fragrance is our customers. " Customer value is the relationship between benefits and the sacrafice necessary to obtain those benefits."( MKTG, Lamb Hair McDaniel, pg.6) We want our customers to be ultimately satisfied with our product and coming back for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment